Monday, November 17, 2008

Two Nice Awards

My friend Melissa has given me 2 very nice awards. I appreciate this so much. It's always nice to know that folks enjoy what they are seeing on my blog. Thank you very much, Melissa!
I'm happy when I can make someone smile. What would our days be like without a little joy?


The Smile Award qualifications are:
1. Display a cheerful attitude.
2. Love one another.
3. Makes mistakes.
4. Learn from others.
5. Be a positive contributer to the blog world.
6. Love life.
7. Love kids!!!!!

The Rules:
1. Must Link back to the Creator
2. Post the Rules
3. Choose 5 People to give the Award to
4. Recipients must fill the Characteristics Above
5. Create a Post to Share
6. You Must Thank the Giver
The Rules:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to 5 most deserving blog friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.
4. Each blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky list. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this award!!!
5. Each superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

*I'm breaking the rules this time. (gasp!) I'm just going to post these awards and not spread the love. Know that I DO love all of your blogs! :)

1 comment:

OH MY #6 said...

shocking really that you would break the rules! LOL!

And, u make me smile all the time. I appreciate you visiting me all the time with your up beat comments. You are a doll.

Have a great day my friend.

Lea
xo