Friday, November 14, 2008

The Graduate

Jadyn completed a couple of programs this week. I thought I'd share some photos

On Wednesday she finished the Playschool at the high school. The program lasted about 2 months and was for 1 hour per week. They held a graduation celebration for the kids and parents. They had a little graduation hat for each child, a "diploma" and cupcakes too.

I figured Jadyn would not want to wear the grad hat or walk across the little platform. I was right about that. No big deal. As long as she is ready to wear her grad hat and walk across the stage at her high school graduation, that will be good enough. :)


Jadyn, not wearing the graduation hat. :)

Another yummy cupcake wrapper? :)

I was finally able to get her to try the hat on at home, when I promised her there would only be ONE photo. Thank goodness it turned out pretty well.

Jadyn took a gymnastics class 1 night per week for about 2 months. She finished the class this week. Parents were only allowed at the first and last classes, so we looked forward to seeing what she'd learned at the last class time. Here are some photos....


5 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Oh my gosh, those gymnastic pictures are so sweet. Well they are all! You must love every minute with her.

Lea
xo

PS. thank you, for you kind words yesterday.

Stacie said...

She is so beautiful. Love the spelling of your Lauryn's name also.

Gail said...

These are great! She has such a beautiful smile.

Kristin said...

What great gymnastics form! Will she continue in classes? I need to get AG in some but have been putting it off based on our soccer and ballet disasters.

Too funny that she would not wear the cap for her graduation. I have a few in my class that would likely do the same thing. :-)

Anita said...

YEAH Jadyn!! LOVE the gymnastics pics...she looks amazing for just starting! WOW!! And congrats too on her preschool ceremonies!