Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday Randomness

We're having a relaxing Saturday and that's really nice. We don't get too many of those. As the holiday season gets busier, I'm sure our Saturdays will too.
Time for some randomness....
Here are some photos I took recently.
These were taken in our front yard about 3 weeks ago.

Jadyn and Lexi
Kitty-Cat Cuteness
Jadyn is wearing some dress-up stuff and coloring. These are 2 of her favorite things to do.

I opened a couple of cans of kidney beans earlier this week when I was making a recipe. I have been cooking for more than 26 years and it's the first time I've ever found corn in a can of beans. I've found stems before, but never corn. Should I consider this a bonus? Thank you, bean company!
Remember, no matter how cute and cuddly they seem, never try to hug a panda. Panda Story

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Jadyn and Lexi! What is up with the Panda Bears and Ostrichs?

Mike and Heather Dietrich said...

What a beautiful family!! This is the first time I have visited your blog, and I am glad I found it.