Sunday, November 23, 2008

She Makes Me Smile

On Friday we were getting ready to go to playgroup. Jadyn came to me with 3 or 4 necklaces in her hand. She said she wanted to give them to her friends in playgroup.  I asked if she was sure she wanted to do this.  She assured me that she wanted to share them.  I told her that the girls would take them home and she would no longer have them.  She said, "Oh I was just kidding, Mom!"


Earlier in the week, I gave Jadyn a bubble bath.  I was standing in the bathroom doing my hair, etc.  Jadyn said to me, "Mom, my bath's not perfect enough."  I know she probably doesn't know exactly what perfect means.  She was just trying out a new word.  I just said, "Oh really??"  I wanted to say, "Oh princess, I'm sorry your bath is not perfect enough.  Shall I adjust the temperature or add more bubbles?  What else can I do for you?"  :)

3 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Hey friend! I did my tag!

Have a great Monday!

lea
xo

Gail said...

She's just so cute..

Denise C said...

OH Laura...she is most precious! Happy Thanksgiving to your beautiful family!
Hugs!!
Denise