Friday, November 21, 2008

8 Things About Me

A blogging friend tagged me this week, and so here are 8 Things About Me.

(Most of my items are in no particular order.)

8 Favorite TV Shows:

  • House Hunters International
  • House Hunters
  • Buy Me
  • LOST
  • Forensic Files
  • Intervention
  • Unwrapped
  • Dr. G: Medical Examiner

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

  • Took Jadyn to preschool and felt sad when she cried. : (
  • Shopped for Christmas
  • Shopped for birthdays
  • Went to Starbucks
  • Ate leftover chili (yum!)
  • Checked blogs, Facebook, e-mail, etc.
  • Made an easy dinner for my husband and children
  • Went to dinner with friends

8 Things I Look Forward To:

  • Getting all of the Christmas shopping done
  • Seeing our Christmas tree up and decorated
  • Seeing extended family at Christmas
  • My next cup of coffee
  • Spring and Summer 2009..... which would mean that winter's over.
  • Kaitlyn's wedding
  • No potty type accidents ever
  • The first big snowfall (believe it or not)

8 Favorite Restaurants:

  • Qdoba
  • Chipotle
  • C-1 Buffet
  • T.G.I. Friday's
  • LeeAnn Chin
  • Don Pablo's
  • El Rodeo
  • Solos Pizza Cafe

8 Things on My Wish List:

  • No paper clutter anywhere
  • Finishing the kitchen makeover
  • Living room magically gets a makeover and I don't have to figure it out myself.
  • Decide on a hairstyle for myself
  • Learn how to do tilework
  • Learn how to knit or crochet
  • Get motivated to lose weight again
  • Grandchildren.......no pressure here guys. Really!

8 People To Tag:
*Play along if you desire.

Rules, Rules - here are the rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer all 8 of the six items listed.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

5 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Love getting to know you a little better and I will do the tag today. I needed this. I am in a Blogging block.

Lea
xo

Anita said...

Hey Laura! I'm out the door here to do some baking with a friend and our kiddos, but will get on this later today! It really IS fun to learn about each other this way since we can't do the Sta*rbucks together! :)

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Ha-Ha! I like how you say...if desired. Maybe I'll do it?

Gail said...

This is great Laura and I'll be working on this most likely sometime this weekend. Now like you, I'm a fan of House Hunters, though I don't watch much other TV so I'll have to think about those. It's fun to learn more about each other.
Have a great weekend!

Kristin said...

Okay, I played!! Thanks for the tag!