Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Apple Orchard Trip

On Friday, we went to an apple orchard with friends. Even though it was a very chilly morning, we had a lot of fun.
After the orchard experience, we drove a few minutes to a cheese factory. Who can resist those yummy cheese samples? We also tried buffalo sausage, and then we ate lunch in their restaurant. We had buffalo chili, and the best grilled cheese sandwiches of our lives.
Jadyn and Cate Petting the goats. I almost wanted to ask the goats if they knew our cat, Sophie.
Playing in the corn.
Going on a hayride! So much fun.
Yes, there were chickens too. Jadyn tried to pet the roosters. She wasn't nervous about that, but I was. I had a bad experience with a rooster when I was a kid.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! That last picture is ridiculously cute. :)

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Cute pics! Thanks for the award. I will have to think about who I am going to give it to.

Hey..I've been meaning to ask if you know a family from our TG. I can't remember their name, but they have 3 girls from China and Chris is an at home dad...he's a big guy and bald.

Tracy Peed said...

What a fun fall day! The color looks great up by you. We are just starting to see some color in S. WI. Congrats on you Kreativ Blogger award!

Tracy

Jean said...

It looks like it was fun at the apple orchard/ pumpkin patch! The kids are adorable! Sorry we missed it.
I love your blog!
Jean

Anita said...

Oh what FUN!!! Can't wait to get Kaylin out in the pumpkin patch this year!

Terry said...

Hehehe! I love the fall...the pumpkins, apples, hayrides, fun, fun, fun!

I always said I wanted to move to Florida, until an online florida friend of mine said they don't have any of that going on (for obvious reasons!) Never really thought about it but I would miss the fall weather sooooo much along with all the fun stuff to do!

Kristin said...

What great fun!!!

By the way, you've been tagged! Check out my blog for details. :-)

Kelly & Todd said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun at the orchard. I can't wait until the day our daughter is home and we can experience the fun ourselves.

Thanks so much for stopping by our blog and leaving a comment. What a small world that you live in MG as well.

Have a wonderful day!!

-- kelly :-)

Karen said...

looks like so much fun and you got a lot of great pictures!