I have a blogging friend who has given me the Kreativ Blogger award. I really appreciate it, and it feels like a little gift. Thank you, Melissa! I've enjoyed Melissa's blog. I enjoy her honesty, humor, and hearing about what's going on at her home. Her blog is Be Careful What You Wish For.
So in receiving this award you must do something and then pass it on. The steps of this award are to list 6 things we love, then pass it on to other bloggers.
My six things:
1. I love blogging and reading the blogs of others. I had no idea that I would enjoy it so much. There are more bloggers out there than I EVER imagined. It's too bad that there are not more hours in the day to read blogs. I did not know that blogging would be an addiction. :) "Hello, my name is Laura, and I'm addicted to blogging."
2. I love coffee. I love it most in the morning and the smell of it brewing is heavenly. I love it when my sweet husband makes it for me, and he does this on many mornings. It's especially sweet, because he is not a coffee drinker. I love the smell of a freshly opened can of coffee too.
3. I love Fall, including the fabulous colors of the leaves, leaves in the streets, and leaves swirling through the air. I love pumpkins, mums, apple picking, and the crispness in the air.
4. I love rainy days, especially if it's a day when we can stay inside, just enjoy it and be in our jammies as long as we want to. Now if it's a day when I am NOT in the mood for rain, it's a different story altogether. :)
5. I love doing the laundry. I know that's a little weird. I don't live to do the laundry or anything, but it's probably my favorite chore. I enjoy the fact that you can get immediate results. Clean laundry just smells good! Who doesn't love pulling a warm, clean towel out of the dryer?
6. I enjoy photography. I'm definitely an amateur, but I have fun taking photos of people and nature. I love snapping lots of photos and seeing the results. My favorite subject is Jadyn and I'm sure you already knew that. :)
Some creative blogs that deserve this award...
Diana, at She's a-DORI-ble!!!. Her blog is decorated for the season and it's so cute it's scary.
Missy, at Party Of Many. Her love for her sister is so special, and I love the wonderful photos that she takes.
Lauryn, at White Kitchen. Lauryn is my daughter and this is her cooking blog. I am happy that she enjoys cooking so much. I love it that she enjoys trying lots of new things. Stop by, and you just might find a recipe you'll enjoy.