• Cleaning out our closet. Don't tell my husband, but some of his things are missing.
• vacuuming, mopping, laundry
• Still looking at things on my To Do list that haven't been done...
Fish are still swimming in their algae-ridden tank. They seem happy, as long as they get their food.
• Yesterday's parent discussion session at preschool was on birth order. It was a fun and interesting discussion. It explains a lot. LOL
• a visit to the library ~ a movie and book for Jadyn, and the same for me. My DVD is on knitting. Don't laugh, it could happen.
• a visit to the home improvement store to look at kitchen sinks, faucets, and lighting fixtures.
• Adding to our donation bags. Hooray, for organizations who are willing to come get our stuff.
• Loved watching Fireproof this week.
• Saved Mousie from her misadventure in the recycling cart. My child was in hysterics.
What's up with you?