- We practiced a hairstyle for Jadyn to wear as a flowergirl. The wedding isn't until July, but I need practice. It came out pretty decent. Used 31 pins in that girl's hair!
- Jadyn made valentines. She often asks to do this. I didn't have the heart to tell her that people don't usually do this in April, so we did valentines.
- Jadyn gave Mousie a bath. You may remember Mousie from a post last year. :)
- My mom's on Facebook!
- We went for a nice walk this evening.
- Dad's giving Jadyn her bath and putting her to bed, even as we speak.
- Cut myself shaving. Enough said.
- I made a really big mess in the kitchen.
I dropped a bottle of Wite Out. Yes, I really did. It bounced from the counter to the floor. Lucky me, it was Quick Dry Wite Out. That stuff was drying before I even had the paper towels in hand.
I quickly ran downstairs to the computer and Googled "cleaning up Wite Out." They suggested several things, one of which was citrus-based cleaners. Hooray! Goo Remover to the rescue! I was so relieved that it took all of it off. It was everywhere - on the counter, my hands, my address book, the cabinet, the sink. Took me a while to clean up, but I was just glad it worked.
Believe it or not, there was a smiley face in all of that mess. I'd already cleaned up around it when I snapped this photo. Oddly, I sort of wondered if he was laughing at me.
I hope your day was only good!