Friday, March 6, 2009

Interview With Jadyn

Ask your child these questions and enter the answers...Quite amusing!


Jadyn - age 4 years, 3 months


1. What is something mom always says to you? "I really, really love you."

2. What makes mom happy? Being nice

3. What makes mom sad? If I hurt you

4. How does mom make you laugh? be silly

5. What was your mom like as a child? played!

6. How old is your mom? 21

7. How tall is your mom? 21oo

8. What is her favorite thing to do? play games

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? watch TV

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? no answer

11. What is your mom really good at? cleaning up

12. What is your mom not good at? playing tag

13. What does your mom do for a job? taking care of kitties, and getting supper ready

14. What is your mom's favorite food? salad

15. What makes you proud of mom? Because you are my mommy and I really like you.

16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? a talker, something silly

17. What do you and your mom do together? hug

18. How are you and your mom the same? both have feet

19. How are you and your mom different? I have black hair, and I'm a little smaller.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you are part of my family.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? You love him!

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? China!

4 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

21 eh? I love it.

Seriously, I like number 21! Adorable.

Lea
xo

Jean said...

Oh my, you are very very young and very very tall! Too cute!! I love the answers!! She is so precious! We missed you two at play group.
Blessings,
Jean

Kristin said...

So Jadyn has black hair and is "a little smaller". Too cute!!! I love listening to answers kids give to questions. :)

Amy said...

This is so precious. I'm going to try this out when the kids get home from school. (Holding my breath for some of the answers!)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, Laura. It's nice to "meet" another mom who appreciates the humor in the gross things that our sons sometimes do! :)