An improvisational solo. He loves jazz.
• Spent time with our playgroup. Kids and moms, getting together and having fun! Here are 9 members of our crew.
• Kaitlyn arrived home on Sunday night from college in Missouri. It's been very nice to spend time with her and catch up on all of the latest.
• Kaitlyn was ready to hit the ground running and get busy with wedding preparations. This girl has had us both very busy all week with errands and crafts. It is great to see lots of things being done and lots more plans being made.• We've made numerous trips to the craft stores. Michael's employees now greet us by name and have a cart ready and waiting for us. Just kidding about that last part of course.
• Bryan, his girlfriend, Erin, and I went to the tux place and he made a decision about what to wear for prom. Prom will be next weekend.
• We found a new home for our little Sophie. It's a long story, but involves the fact that our 2 cats never got along, even after a year of living together. We had debated for a long time about whether or not to find a new home for her. It was sad to make the decision to do it, but we found a wonderful family for her. I received an update yesterday, and she seems to be doing well.
We will miss her, and we hope that she will be happy with her new family.
• We finished making decisions about new kitchen counter tops and sink. Yay! It's about time. I look forward to the installation!
• I helped catch a wasp for Jadyn to take for show-n-tell at preschool. That sounds safe, doesn't it? The wasp goes to school. She's a girl, and Jadyn will correct me every time I refer to her as a "he".
• We visited Bryan at work, on one of our many errand trips. He works at an Arby's-Sbarro restaurant.
We were thinkin' Arby's.