Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sunday's Parade

We enjoyed our weekend, and one of the highlights was going to see Bryan march in the 1st parade of the season.
We left immediately after church and drove the 60 miles or so. I think the parade in this town is among my favorites. It has that "small town" feel. I love that.
Here are photos of Jadyn enjoying the parade and photos of Bryan marching.

Waving to the firetruck.


My favorite saxophonist. :)

Bryan is 3rd from the left.

All done with the parade!

5 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Looks like fun! Hope they weren't too hot in the uniforms. Our kids don't wear uniforms to summer parades at all!

lpiccoli said...

Look at that angel sleeping. She is so cute!!!! It looks lime you guys had a great time! The parade looked great!

:-)

Laura

a Tonggu Momma said...

Hello from a Bethany Board lurker! I love those car seat shots, don't you?

Denise C said...

What a sweet post! Love that small town parade thing too!! I grew up in a very small town...and we had several of these little parades each year for various occasoins...as a matter of fact...the little town still has a couple per year....and our daughter has been in many of them with her clog team!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent post Laura! I can't decide whether I like Jadyn in the first or the last picture. ;-]

That sure is a fine looking young man we have!

Yours