Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Fun Afternoon At The Park

Yesterday was a beautiful day.  Jadyn and I decided to take advantage of the wonderful fall weather.  We went to the park.  She played, we went for a walk and then I took her for ice cream.  We had such a nice time.
Yes, that tiny figure is my daughter.  Don't worry, I stopped her at about that point.  :)  Do you ever wonder how far kids would run if you allowed them to?  Scary thought isn't it?
See ya, Mom!
Treasures
All of the squirrels were so busy, getting ready for winter.


"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree." 
                                                                                                 - Emily Bronte

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How is it possible our girls only get more beautiful with each passing year... but the years go so quickly! J is beautiful...

Sue said...

Looks like the two of you really had fun, I can remember doning that with my kids before they started school. With kids running ahead, I have always told them they have to be able to see me, but sometimes that is way to far. They are so trustworthy and innocent.

Anita said...

LOVE the park pics! Reminds me of a park near where we lived a couple of years ago. :) And Jadyn looks like she's grown inches recently! Did she??

Terry said...

That girl is growing like a weed!... well more like a beautiful flower. She is gorgoius! and I love the fall, don't you?! Looks like a fun time! Oh and thanks for adding my button!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Looks like a pretty fine day!

Lea
xo

Lauryn said...

That first picture is priceless! What a happy girl. :)

Kimmie said...

What a nice walk in the park. I love that acorn picture.

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

Elaine said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I do remember meeting you at Sally and Ron's church. I enjoyed your blog and will be returning. Your pictures are beautiful. Living in Texas means I don't see all the beautiful leaves turning colors as they do in MN. Come visit my blog anytime!