Random Happy Things
- I'm happy to be feeling much better today. I've got a spring in my step again.
- I'm happy to have attended our son's special concert last night, and dinner with family.
- I'm happy to have had coffee with friends today - an unexpected joy.
- I'm happy that LOST is back.
- I'm happy that I have a new washing machine. Washing clothes is fun! (until the new wears off)
- I'm happy about the Ginger Crinkle cookies that I made tonight, even if I did eat at least one too many.
- I'm happy that it's February!
- I'm happy that our little one fell asleep at 7:00 P.M. tonight. I cannot lie. Mommies enjoy a little break sometimes. Shhh! Don't tell her!
I'd been craving these cookies since fall. D-lish!