Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wonders of Summer

I'm taking advantage of this slow, unhurried morning to share some photos.

Here are three that Alan took. I thought the ones of the girls using binoculars together were so cute.
Here is what they were looking at. Turtles in our pond. Are they not cute? ☺ We love to see them, sunning themselves out there. We occasionally see them in the yard.

Our son-in-law, Aaron took these photos recently while at our house.
Aaron and Lauryn were over, taking care of Jadyn. I'm so glad he thought to snap some photos. Very nice!

Itty, bitty, frog! Can you believe how tiny this guy is? Kaitlyn found him outside on our driveway, last Saturday morning. Is he not adorable?Kaitlyn was really concerned about his welfare. She was about to leave on the trip to Missouri with her dad. We promised to take good care of him and make sure he was safe. ☺We put him in a jar. Jadyn took him to Lauryn and Aaron's house when they babysat her for me that morning. They let him go in a safe place. I sent Kaitlyn a text later, letting her know the froggy had been released and was safe. ☺

8 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Loved the rainbow shots because it reminded me of Hawaii, where we often saw both ends of the rainbow. Much more rare on the mainland.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Amazing photos!

Jboo said...

Wow -- great photos! Sounds like all is going well. Love those rainbow shots -- so pretty. Have a great long weekend!

Janet

Nancy said...

I keep thinking the turtle shot is barbed wire in the water. Nice photos!

Laura said...

Great pictures. My favorites are of the rainbow and the wee frog! Too cute!!!!!
((Hugs))
Laura

Lauryn said...

If Jadyn could read, she would correct you... The bitty froggy was a girl. :)

Kristy said...

I love all of these pictures, but the pics of the rainbow are absolutely breathtaking!!! Have a great weekend!

Love, Kristy

Jean said...

Beautiful pictures!! That frog is the tiniest frog I have ever seen! I hope you set him free near water!!

Rainbow pics are incredible!!