Friday, June 19, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

Silliness!

Can't even believe I'm posting the first two photos. Jadyn and I took these awhile back. I like them, even though they probably aren't the most flattering photos. We had fun that night. ☺

Here is Lexi, getting a big hug from a monkey. Oh, the things that cats sometimes endure. Why is it so tempting to mess with them? ☺

I have other things I'd like to post about and pictures I need to download from our camera. Maybe this weekend I will have time to do this.

We're off to a pool party with playgroup friends today. Fun!

Bryan has 3 more parades coming up this weekend. We went to one last night too. We go to as many as we can and it's fun. Some are as far as 2 hours away and we don't always go to those. I will share some photos soon. Can't wait to share the ones of the painted horses. Crazy.

4 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

the pictures are so fun. You have made my day.

Enjoy that pool party and have a fabulous weekend.

Lea
xo

Beach Mama said...

Great photos! I hardly have any photos of me and my kiddos as I am the always the one behind the camera. You have inspired me to take some silly photos!

Laura said...

I love silly pictures!
I know how tempting it is NOT to post them though..hehe. I'm glad that you decided to.
Now I'm curious about the painted horses!
Have a lovely weekend.
((Hugs))
Laura

a Tonggu Momma said...

This just made me smile...