Monday, February 20, 2012

Hello!!!!

It's been such a long time since I've posted on my blog.  A family member has encouraged me to do a post and share a link for our upcoming adoption.

I have no good excuses for not blogging for such a long period of time.  I do think that being able to use Facebook may have contributed to my absence here.  Also, I went through a period of time when things were taking longer than we'd planned with our adoption and I was down about that sometimes. Then one day led into the next and before I knew it, I was out of the blogging habit.

So many of you have been faithful to your blogs and I appreciate that.  I do still look in on you, and comment here and there.  I love to look in on your lovely families and your world.

Our family is doing well.  All of our adult children are well and happy.  Jadyn is loving 1st grade and so excited about becoming a big sister soon.

Our adoption trip to China is coming up very, very soon.  You can read the details here, and see our journey. Evan Comes Home  I will be updating with our China schedule soon. We appreciate all prayers and good thoughts for our trip, for safety, health, and bonding.  We appreciate your support very much.

What's a post without some pictures?  Here are some recent ones of Jadyn and Evan.  Can't wait 'til they can be together as brother and sister.


2 comments:

Elaine said...

So glad for an update. Have wondered how things were going and how the adoption process was going. Glad your friend encouraged you to blog again. :) I will check your link out too.

hollym.:) said...

I've not stopped looking at your blog in hopes of updates so I'm happy to find your latest post! I excited to be traveling to China along with you guys. Brings it all back.:)We are coming up on our 7 year Forever Family/Gotcha Day with Anna girl. I have a hard time wrapping my brain around how quickly time is passing!
Praying for your trip and looking forward to the pics of you all!
take care, hollym.:)