Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summer Is Going, Going.....

Ah, the last days of summer are upon us.  Luckily it's still nice and warm outside in the afternoons.  Can you believe that September will start this week?

My lovely summer flowers are beginning to look tired and worn out.  My tomato plant looks tired and worn too, but is still bearing fruit.  I hate to see summer fade, but I do look forward to the beauty of fall.

We hope to fit in a few things before the days get chilly.  The days are becoming shorter already.
Jadyn has asked if we can go to the beach at the lake, so we'll do that this week.  That should be fun.  It's also time to go to the State Fair.  I think the llamas are calling my name....or maybe that was a corn dog??

We've done some shopping for school here and there.  We still need to get a few things.  Our baby girl starts Kindergarten in a little over a week.  She is SO excited about it and is counting the days.  She's going to love it so much and she really needs this.  I am excited for her!

Can you stand two or three last photos of swim lessons?  :)  Seriously, they are some of the only photos I've  taken recently.
What's not to love about this little goggle face?  :)
This is Jadyn with Jon her teacher, and his sister Joie.  Joie is Jadyn's sweet little friend.
Here they are all going under the water together.

Thanks for indulging me.

I promise photos on a different subject next time!  :)

4 comments:

Sue said...

Great underwater picture. have a great time at the STate fair, hear it is more crowded this year then last year, the first couple of days were record days. Have a corndog for me. Can't ever get enough of those.

Jean said...

Love the pics of the girls with Jon!

Summer goes to fast- we can feel fall in the air. Night are cooler, days are shorter and our flowers are looking very tired, too.

Excited for Jadyn to start school! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Enjoy the last week of summer!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Hey, pool pictures scream SUMMER to me, which makes them okay in my book. Although we've already started school around here, so they DO make me a little jealous. But glad to see that SOMEONE is able to enjoy these last few days of August. *grin*

Gail said...

Love this post, yes we are enjoying our last day(s) of Summer too! We start school on Wednesday.

How exciting for Jadyn to be starting Kindergarten!