Monday, December 14, 2009

My Talented Girl


She makes me smile, yes she does. Jadyn asked me for paper and a pen to draw a picture. A few minutes later, she handed me the pen, which was clutched between her toes. :)

She handed me her picture and I noticed it had wiggly letters. I said, "Oh, I see you made wiggly letters." She said, "It's because I wrote it with my foot." Ha ha. What a funny girl. Talent, pure talent.

I'm pretty sure I've never written my name with my toes.

What a girl. I never know what she'll come up with next.

9 comments:

Nancy said...

That is way too funny! The girl's got talent!
Nancy

day by day said...

too funny! we never quite know what they will think of next, right?

~m

Laura said...

Little girls are so sweet! And so smart. :)
Very cute.

((Hugs))
Laura

Jean said...

That is so cute! She is a creative little girl!
Very talented!!
I love your new blog look!
Blessings,
Jean

Jboo said...

She is funny -- that is so cute!

Janet

Kim said...

Such a silly girl!

hollym. said...

What a cutie! A little toe jam with your picture! hee hee!

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Very cute!

Kristy said...

How funny is that!!! Just priceless and what a cutie!!
\
Love, Kristy

ps Laura how is your husband doing?